Re: Font Preferences Dialog Proposal Re: Font Configuration Applet

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 22:06 +0100, Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
> What if there was no "Font Zoom" option but a single zoom level which
> controlled Nautilus icons, panel sizes, Metacity titlebars _and_
> fonts?  Where would you put it?  Does such a setting even make sense?

This sounds like a good idea conceptually; but then if I want 150% zoom
to my Nautilus icons, I'd get 150% zoomed fonts. It may not look that
good anyway. Unlike icons and panel sizes, fonts are not that good.

We've been talking about adding different size preferences for
application fonts and document viewing fonts. I don't think it would
make sense to have a global zoom preference.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/