Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 03:51 -0800, comomolo wrote:

> Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> "We" this, "we" that... Who exactly is "we" and who's the rest? Is this the
> legendary "linux elite style" everybody talks about...?

"We" refers to the Banshee community, which you seem to be addressing.
"You" refers to just you, who is throwing a tantrum on a mailing list.

> You keep throwing insults and I won't reply to them. I'm still waiting for
> proof of aggressive behaviour on my side.

Find my insults and quote them, go on. And by the way, I wasn't the one who mentioned that you were showing aggressive behaviour. If I were to describe your behaviour, I'd say that you were demanding for something in a rather impolite manner from people who are not obliged to reply.

> I asked how to remove something from an open source code because I think
> it's bad design and I'm still waiting for a clear answer to the question. I
> didn't refuse to reply to questions asked, although I admit I was lazy at
> that, because I knew beforehand my explanations wouldn't get me to the
> answer I was seeking, but to bashing my opinion no matter how funded it
> might be. This whole thread prooves my suspicion pretty well.
>
> Since you're so angry at me, for whatever reason, try replying to Eric. I
> hope you like his style and manners.
Please don't misunderstand. I'm not angry at all. I'm just pointing out
certain reasons you're not getting an answer. For the record, I don't
know which part of the code you're supposed to look at.

> (I'm from Spain, you're Asian, others may come from other parts of Europe or
> America.)

Well, considering I can agree with them and you can't, just shows that
the problem's on your side.

--
Chow Loong Jin