Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

I was trying not to feed the troll, but as a fellow spaniard, I just have to ask you not to try to blame your manners on your country. You're rude just because of who you are, not because of where you're from. And if you can't see how rude you're being, there's no point telling you.

2008/11/27 comomolo <comomolo loquecreas com>

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

"We" this, "we" that... Who exactly is "we" and who's the rest? Is this the
legendary "linux elite style" everybody talks about...?

You keep throwing insults and I won't reply to them. I'm still waiting for
proof of aggressive behaviour on my side.

I asked how to remove something from an open source code because I think
it's bad design and I'm still waiting for a clear answer to the question. I
didn't refuse to reply to questions asked, although I admit I was lazy at
that, because I knew beforehand my explanations wouldn't get me to the
answer I was seeking, but to bashing my opinion no matter how funded it
might be. This whole thread prooves my suspicion pretty well.

Since you're so angry at me, for whatever reason, try replying to Eric. I
hope you like his style and manners.

(I'm from Spain, you're Asian, others may come from other parts of Europe or
America.)

@Eric:
"If projects redesigned every time some new feature didn't quite fit their
original design then nothing would ever ship."
I agree, but adding video to a music manager can't be really considered "a
new feature", like adding a third wheel to a bicycle can't be considered a
new feature and that's why they call it a tricycle. If Banshee fans are so
blind to not see video is really bolted on and not part of the original user
interaction design (which excludes it completely except for its presence on
the side bar), I can't explain it any further.

If I'm told to be aggressive because I find it a royal botch and not a
"slight deviation of an otherwise excellent user interaction design", then
let it be so.