Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

2008-11-26 klockan 13:16 skrev comomolo:
> Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> > Either way, the video playing option is here to stay, and whatever you
> > say is not going to change it. If you don't want to use the video
> > playing option, just don't use it damnit. Don't go kicking up a fuss
> > just because you see some feature you don't use in a program that other
> > people may use.
> That was tactful and sweet.

No, but neither is your attitude in this thread. Very counterproductive.

> [...] I'll probably finally be forced to leave and I am very sorry for
> that. It was a nice design.

If the attitude you've shown in this thread is indeed the way you want to
participate in OSS development, I doubt your contributions will be
appreciated at all. You have raised some valid points (those are more than
welcome, don't get me wrong), and people have suggested filing enhancement
requests for the issues you mentioned. You failed to do that and continued
ranting instead. Not very tactful. Not very sweet.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

what it was that you had said to me · like i care at all              — tool