Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:

> No, but neither is your attitude in this thread. Very counterproductive.

How exactly? Where are my insults and despise for others?

Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:

>> [...] I'll probably finally be forced to leave and I am very sorry for
>> that. It was a nice design.
>
> If the attitude you've shown in this thread is indeed the way you want to
> participate in OSS development, I doubt your contributions will be
> appreciated at all. You have raised some valid points (those are more than
> welcome, don't get me wrong), and people have suggested filing enhancement
> requests for the issues you mentioned. You failed to do that and continued
> ranting instead. Not very tactful. Not very sweet.

Again: where's the rant? Where the lack of tact?

If "OSS development" is so picky about criticism then no, I don't really
want to participate. All I've said is that I don't want a swiss-knife tool,
that I find it a poor design model and if it's definitely settling as the
Banshee's design model I'll look for another tool, which is only logical.

I think the point is made and there's no real need for further discussion,
but let me insist: it *was* a great design.