Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

On Nov 17, 2008 9:41pm, comomolo <comomolo loquecreas com> wrote:
> 5- When importing video-clips, the Mirage extension is doing exactly what? I
> know it's not a core developers issue but the reason why it tries to do
> something with video clips is probably because there's nothing telling it
> that video can't be classified by its audio features.

Putting my "mirage developer" hat on...

Mirage should only scan items from the music library. Somebody reported a similar issue, and it turned out his library was messed up.
See http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/issues/detail?id=26

Please report any issues you have with mirage on the issue tracker at :
http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/issues/list

Sorry for the late reply to this, I just noticed this.

--
Bertrand