Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> "We" refers to the Banshee community, which you seem to be addressing.
> "You" refers to just you, who is throwing a tantrum on a mailing list.

Uhmmm, then I'm also part of "we"... Revise your logic.

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> Find my insults and quote them, go on.

"spiteful", "childish", "throwing tantrums"... And the overall tone of every
paragraph you have directed to me. It's funny you're accusing me of bad
manners...

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> And by the way, I wasn't the one who mentioned that you were showing
> aggressive behaviour.

Yeah, many do without explaining it. I've explained my reasons when I was
requested for them (despite the fact that I find them obvious). No one has
yet explained what has been so impolite of me.

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> If I were to describe your behaviour, I'd say that you were demanding for
> something in a rather impolite manner

Why impolite? Because I plainly say it's bad? Sorry I didn't know this was
the Versailles palace... :-) Again: I'm waiting to be told how and were I
offended anyone.

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> from people who are not obliged to reply.

So don't! (like someone else told me exactly...)

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> Please don't misunderstand. I'm not angry at all.

Wow, I wonder how it is when you are, then...

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> I don't know which part of the code you're supposed to look at.

Ahhhh, if you had said that single line at the very beginning and forgot
about the rest, we would have saved soooo much time...

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> Well, considering I can agree with them and you can't, just shows that
> the problem's on your side.

Again: revise your logic.

Anyone wanting to explain exactly how did I offend this community, please?
As I said, I'm ready to apologize if I'm pointed how and where I was rude.
But since that could take us into a whirl of what each considers offensive
or not (including my fellow compatriot) let me advance that saying a
particular design is bad or defining the addition of video to Banshee as
"bloat and clutter" can be considered somewhat "non-constructive" criticism,
but that's a looong way from bad manners in my book and I won't apologize
for that because I do think it and I sustain that opinion.

Regards,

CM