Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

Charlie.M wrote:

> It seems to me your objection is based on the principle of adding
> video support because you don't personally want to use it.

That can only mean either I express myself terribly or you can't understand
all I've said (or, worse, you haven't read it).

You might have a point with music videos, but I'm scared that you've come to
the conclusion that you also need might picture management in Banshee,
something I feared would happen sooner or later, as it always happens with
the swiss knife approach.