Re: [orca-list] Can't get Orca start in a graphical environment started

On Fri, Nov 03, 2017 at 08:40:43AM AEDT, Peter Vágner wrote:
I have added some more debugging code to lightdm-greeter.c and recompiled.
And I have discovered something somewhere else is starting
at-spi2-bus-launcher even before lightdm-gtk-greeter does it.

Its likely that systemd is starting it via dbus activation. May I suggest
trying the patch that can be extracted from the linked bzr branch for
lightdm-gtk-greeter at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1670933 and see if
that helps.

Unfortunately this patch is not yet upstream, but Fedora is carrying it.

Luke