Re: [orca-list] Can't get Orca start in a graphical environment started

Peter Vágner, on jeu. 02 nov. 2017 16:44:14 +0100, wrote:
I.d say this is some missunderstanding. I'm using gnome since 3.6 and I have
never seen gdm cleaning at-spi. It means at-spi is exited when gdm exits.

He is not talking about gdm, but lightdm.

I will really have to do some more experiments to better understand this but
since gdm is not stopping at-spi, similar setup might be possible with lightdm.

No, because lightdm sets up its session differently, which doesn't allow
auto-cleanup such as what happens with gdm.

Samuel