Re: [orca-list] Can't get Orca start in a graphical environment started

Hello,

Le 02/11/2017 à 19:57, Peter Vágner a écrit :
Hello,

Okay, now I have looked over some old messages and I have some more ideas.

Lightdm really should start at-spi2 when it's configured with
accessibility. It does it on my arch linux machine where I'm running
lightdm for more than a year now.
I do have these two options inside /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf
[greeter]
a11y-states=reader
reader=orca

I have:
[greeter]
a11y-states = +reader
indicators = ~a11y;~session;~power
reader = orca

I will use your settings to check

when greeter session closes at-spi is killed by the gtk greeter. I am
specifically handling this situation in that patch which has been committed
into gtk-greeter 2.0.3 release.

However I am unable to get lightdm working on slint at all. I have
installed pam, lightdm and lightdm-gtk-greeter by using installpkg.
This is what I'm getting when launching it... Should I add accounts service
or logind into the mix somewhere?

** (lightdm:1204): WARNING **: Failed to get list of logind seats:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.login1 was not provided by any .service files

** (lightdm:1204): WARNING **: Error getting user list from
org.freedesktop.Accounts:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files

(lightdm:1204): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion
'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

** (process:1214): WARNING **: Error getting user list from
org.freedesktop.Accounts:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files
Failed to get information on user lightdm: Success

Oh the packages lightm and lighdm-gtk-greater are old in the
repo, sorry to make you loose your time.

Later today I will upload packages that work here.

Greetings,

Didier