Re: [orca-list] Can't get Orca start in a graphical environment started

Hello,

Le 02/11/2017 à 18:52, Peter Vágner a écrit
On my install of arch linux the latest lightdm-gtk-greeter 2.0.3 is working
for me. It's possible I have done something not clearly documented to get
it working though and right now I am trying to duplicate that kind of setup
on slint, so I'll report back if I find something more.
I am not sure about debian, Samuel is more experienced in terms of
accessibility however I guess debian includes lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.10
which is a bit older. It is even older than the freezing related issue we
were discussing yesterday.

I forgot this: pam is not officially shipped in Slint yet, but you will find
a package here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/source/pam/
that you can install with installpkg /path/to/pam-1.2.1-x86_64-1slint.txz
or spkg -i /path/to/pam-1.2.1-x86_64-1slint.txz
If you want to install lightdm-gtk-greeter-settings you will need also
as dep python3-distutils-extra available here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/source/python3-distutils-extra/
These packages are in source dirs because they are not yet released even
for testing.

All other deps should be already installed, I think.

Greetings,

Didier