Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

hi joanie
I've filed the following issue against atril at:
https://github.com/mate-desktop/atril/issues/101. On irc, the atril
developers hinted that they would like either some help from you in how
to determine if their application is talking to at-spi or a commit in
evince where the caret nav was added. I think I can do this last, but
only you can write the python code needed to test for a11y.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

kendell clark wrote:
hi
Lol sorry. Looks like I got all kinds of mixed up. Nope, no caret nav
that I can see. I've looked in all the menus and tried all the shortcuts
I can think of. Even looked in the help as a last resort, so no caret
nav. Looks like it's bug filing time.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote: