Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

Getting back to my queries, do you know any plugin for Mate which will give me some thing like that software search with windows key? I mean in Gnome or Unity I can press the super key and type first few characters of either the software name or what I want. For example I can type wri for writer or even word so that I get the word processor/ I wish to know if I can have such a thing as a plugin, since by default Mate does not have that.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.