Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

hi
Yes, the installer starts with speakup and espeak. Initially it begins
with the british voice, but once you select your location, it switches
to the right voice for that location. That's really neat, and I wish
orca could do something like that.
Thanks
Kendell Clark