Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

Tryed Mate,
I initially had a problem.
In Ubuntu-mate 15.10 the top pannel is not accessible by default.
Never the less, I will add the orca ppa and get updates.
Hope things will be fine then.
I however miss the feature of Gnome where i can just press windows key and type few characters to get the desired software.
Any idea to have it in Mate?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.