Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

Hello,
So finally I find a problem here as always.
Debian is not going to work for a busy consultant and a very occupied programmer like me. I can't keep hacking stuff around (the very reason why foss has got a bad name in non-technical users ).
I will perhaps download Ubuntu mate 15.10 and give it a try.
Does this sound a good option?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.