Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

All right.
Thanks a million all of you.
I have now decided to download Debian Stretch because it has an accessible version of Mate as per the version check you all provided. Any one here has tryed using the Debian's text based installer and installed Mate with it?
What next to do for configuring it?
How about having it start Orca on login prompt?
And will the notifications for wifi, battery and other stuff be announced?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.