Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness

Hi,

oh, definitely. I'd like to see those things fixed as well. Nautilus was always a bit slow, but the version that ships with Ubuntu 12.04 is just ridiculous, and the bug with rename text entry is very annoying. If I knew how to fix them myself I would grab the source, fix it, and submit it just to get them out of my hair. Maybe I might take a crack at it anyway.