[orca-list] Nautilus slowness

Hi,

In my experience Nautilus has always been unacceptably slow. You can save some time setting up bookmarks to often-used folders, but it is a suboptimal solution.

A sighted friend told me that for folders with many files, he can visually see how slow Nautilus is. So I am not sure that this is an Orca-specific problem.

The good news is, if anybody knows who to contact at Nautilus, speeding it up would be good for everyone, sighted and blind.

Best,

Fernando