Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness

Hello can u tell us what settings you tweaked?
Hank
On 5/12/2012 12:56 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Steve,

Yeah, I have been doing some experimentation and icon view does load a bit faster than say list view. Basically, the rule of thumb is the more extraneous stuff you turn off such as sidebars, statusbars, and the more simple the view settings are the faster Nautilus will load. I've got Nautilus working pretty fast now, but I had to tweak it a bit through some trial and experimentation.