Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keys

Hi,

Yeah, I've noticed that problem here as well. It takes forever for Orca to speak anything in Nautilus these days. Anyone know why the lag time is so poor?

I was using Ubuntu 11.10 up until about a week ago and it wasn't nearly as slow and clunky as the current version of Nautilus. Its things like Nautilus why I've strongly considered downgrading until 12.04 is a little more stable and responsive.

Cheers!