Re: [orca-list] What version of libwebkit-gtk need installing with Natty to possible proper use Yelp webkit based version?

Hy Joanie,

Thank you your answer.
Absolute sure in Vinux and little accessible purpose Ubuntu derivative specialized distributions for visual impaired users the caret navigation related configuration is will be fixed, I tested this possibility with a custom build for Ubuntu Natty for my hungarian derivative distribution and the modification is working right. I publicated this configuration possibility with Vinux Development list. I try make an upstream patch for Ubuntu casper 30accessibility scripts for blindness related profiles, and if the final patch is ready, I will be attaching a bugreport. The problem is I don't no will be upstream level Ubuntu developers accepting to put this file with both /etc/skel/.config/yelp directory and following directoryes: live user home directory/.config/yelp folder and target system first created user home directory/.config/yelp folder if access=v1, v2, v3 or braille related profiles is selected. I fraid etc/skel folder related code part will be not accepting, because in Ubuntu accessibility profiles the accessibility related configurations not stored default with the /etc/skel folder both live CD and target system. If an user creating future the installed system with a new user, before installation selected accessibility profile related settings is not enabled by default. If the /etc/skel folder related code part is will be not accepted, if the admin privilege first user creating a new user and enabling accessibility related services, the caret navigation for Yelp3 is will be not default enabled.

Very good news with first I reported bug for broken link rolename spokening related is fixed with Webkit GTK side.

Attila