[orca-list] What version of libwebkit-gtk need installing with Natty to possible proper use Yelp webkit based version?

Hy,

Joanie, what version of webkit gtk or libwebkitgtk-1.0 package need to install in Natty to possible proper using the Yelp webkit gtk based version with Orca? In Natty now have gnome-orca 2.91.93 version, and libwebkitgtk-1.0 package version is following: 1.3.12-0ubuntu3

This version is perhaps too old?
I see unfortunately up and down arrow keys Orca does'nt spokening actual lines, and where am I output does'nt spokening what the actual selected link.

Attila