Re: [orca-list] I would like your feedback regarding a Yelp 3 question

Hey Attila.

If you looking Orca help for online documentation with library.gnome.org
the Firefox web browser, Orca says short descriptions when navigating
section links with Tab and Shift+Tab key automaticaly, this is not only
old gecko based Yelp version specific.

Right. I only did the tweak for WebKitGtk content as the tweak was made
very late in the cycle. And let's face it, if my tweak proved to be a
bad idea or had unexpected side effects elsewhere in Firefox, you all
would kill me. <grins> Okay, y'all wouldn't actually kill me (right??).
<still grinning>

Joking aside, y'all wouldn't be happy with me -- especially if I made
the change right before code freeze. So I erred on the side of
conservatism: The tweak and resulting experience will only be seen by
those who like to use the very latest versions of everything. That way
those users (which to a large extent means users here on the Orca list
and/or people who know where to find me) can give it thorough testing
and decide what the best experience is. And then we have time to adjust
things for those users who prefer to stick with what is extremely
stable.

Take care. And thanks again!
--joanie