Re: What is the minimum number of lines to update a gui window without user clicking a button

On 08/19/2013 05:57 PM, Andrew Potter wrote:
I've changed Example 4 to use a TextView instead of a Label and
renamed report_progress() to gui_print().

Thanks, Andrew. Your gui_print() function appears to be exactly what I was trying to accomplish in my next stage.

At present I'm working with it to make it append the text rather than replace the text displayed.

I really appreciate your taking the time to understand the question.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames apollo3 com