Re: What is the minimum number of lines to update a gui window without user clicking a button

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:18:59 -0400
"L. D. James" <ljames apollo3 com> wrote:
I learned from my previous thread how to actually update  the gui
window.  I agree that I don't have the terminology to put it into
technical words how it's done.  But that part is very simple.  I
believe you're still trying to answer that question in this new
thread.  I believe you think that I'm ungrateful for not changing to
the conversation.

To be quite honest, I have no idea what you are talking about.

However, whatever else I think, be assured I do not think you are
ungrateful.

Chris