Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

> I currently have the usb stuff blacklisted and have it automatically being
> loaded too.

	That should ONLY be the visor driver for now, no other usb stuff.

> When I press the sync button, I can see devfs activity and even ls the
> device.  It's there alright.  I double checked permissions.  They are
> a-okay.

	Did you statically create the ttyUSB0 device inodes with mknod? This
is covered in the README.usb which is linked from the pilot-link.org site.

	Does pilot-link work with this device on the proper port?

> Seems I've gone from bad to worse!  Any ideas?

	Evolution 1.4 (and 1.2) definately works with gnome-pilot 2.0.10 and
previous verions, with the exception of the EAddress and Memo conduits,
which are not working in those releases, but are fixed in cvs. Just disable
them for now in gpilotd-control-applet, and try to sync again. Just enable a
small conduit to start with, like ToDo, and set it to "Copy from Pilot"
while testing. Does it work at that point?

d.