Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

Le jeu 18/09/2003 à 18:27, Greg Copeland a écrit :
> Interesting, I decided to dig further into this:
>
> evolution-pilot-1.2.4-1.1mdk
> libgnome-pilot1-0.1.71-2mdk
> jpilot-0.99.5-1mdk
> gnome-pilot-0.1.71-2mdk
> pilot-link-0.11.7-1mdk
> gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1mdk
>
> yet as you can see, it reports that it was compiled against 0.11.5, even
> though 0.11.7 is what's installed.  Seems like someone made a packaging
> boo-boo.
>
> Agree?  Insights?

I've just checked and it seems something got wrong in
gnome-pilot-0.1.71-2mdk/libgnome-pilot1-0.1.71-2mdk, regarding the
version number they report they were compiled against. This is very
strange because they were compiled AFTER pilot-link 0.11.7 was uploaded
on the distro.. But it shouldn't prevent them to run correctly.. So, I'm
probably the one to blame :))

Anyway, it seems you didn't install ALL available updates for your Mdk
9.1, specially the gnome-pilot one.. With this update (0.1.71-3.1mdk),
pilot-link version is correctly reported and hotsync might be a little
faster..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft