Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

There there appears to be a bug within the update process as I just
checked again prior to send my previous email, just to be sure.  There
are zero outstanding updates pending for me to download.  I have it
checking for all types of updates.  I always check for updates
immediately following installation and periodically every couple of
weeks, unless I read an advisory, whereby, I check daily until it's
fixed.  The recent SSH vulnerability is an example of such.

Something is amiss here.

--
Greg Copeland <gtcopeland earthlink net>