Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

Interesting, I decided to dig further into this:

evolution-pilot-1.2.4-1.1mdk
libgnome-pilot1-0.1.71-2mdk
jpilot-0.99.5-1mdk
gnome-pilot-0.1.71-2mdk
pilot-link-0.11.7-1mdk
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1mdk

yet as you can see, it reports that it was compiled against 0.11.5, even
though 0.11.7 is what's installed.  Seems like someone made a packaging
boo-boo.

Agree?  Insights?

--
Greg Copeland <gtcopeland earthlink net>