Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

Mandrake 9.1.

I have the same setup here and find that gpilotd is almost worthless.
The only way it will sync is if you manually run it (never with it
running the background) and then, it will only sync once per execution.

I guess the problem is that Mandrake is too far behind on it's updating
of gpilotd?  To boot, it's also using devfs.

Horribly disappointed with gpilotd.  The really sad thing is, it ran
flawless with under Mandrake 8.x days.  Upgraded to 9.1 and everything
stinks.

Greg