Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.71 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Watching Cradle (/dev/visor)

This is a bone stock Mandrake 9.1 system.  Unless I missed something,
the numbers seem to match to me.  Let's see:
mine:      gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5
reported:  gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5

Seems to match to me.

Before you ask, I have every update for my packages installed too.
Clearly something is not adding up.

--
Greg Copeland <gtcopeland earthlink net>