Re: BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?M9

Hi Sergey,

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 00:49, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
> :-E Could you please put it into TODO list for bonobo?:)

	Well; as long as you are going to do it - there is no need for it there
:-) Ultimately we would have to do this _very_ carefully because the
code needs to be compatible with the Gtk+ work, which is as yet not
finalized. In order to know, someone needs to analyse the libegg stuff,
compare / contrast and see how we could fit it together - if at all. ie.
a shed load of research, and careful work - if you're interested you get
to do it - sorry.

> That's it. No mouse messages at all. Where should I see these mouse
> events?

	You won't see mouse events; you'll see CORBA interaction.

> > 	Also; if you re-configure ORBit2 with --enable-debug=true (make clean ;
> > make install) and do export ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces - do you get interesting
> > output ? what is the difference in this case between the two ?
>
> I reinstalled ORBit (with debug). Where should I look at the result of
> ORBIT2_DEBUG envvar?

	Don't look at the result do:

	export ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces

	then run your app that uses CORBA - and (if it's linking correctly) it
will spew traces of all the CORBA traffic.

	HTH,