BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?

Hi all

About a year ago I made a lot of noise asking stupid questions regarding
bonobo/gnome1. The major question for me at that time was "How to create
menu/buttons for bonobo control without bonobo window?"  For gnome1, the answer
was "it is tough business". Are things changed in gnome2 in any way? How could I
show the popup menu having the BonoboControl? How could I get the list of verbs
to build some button bar? All of this - without BonoboWindow. If there is any
tutorial - I'd be delighted to read...

Cheers,

--
Sergey