Re: BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?

> 	Sigh - I think I'm not understanding you that well.
Well, it really seems you are not:) Sorry for my mixed explanations:
What I want is:

1. In UI: Get popup menu on right click. I just found that it's GGV problem
which does not show the popup (which EOG do properly). Probably I'll submit the
bugreport. Consider the issue closed.

2. On the client side, in the code (not UI), get the the list of possible verbs
for the control (as array or list or something). So I'd manually create some
panel of buttons:

[Zoom In][Zoom Out][Prev Page][Next Page][Rotate 90][Rotate 180][Rotate 270]

and in their handlers would emit corresponding verbs. And do all this stuff
without any BonoboWindow.

So if you could give me any ideas about #2 - I'd be very grateful. Both of the
schemes you provided cannot help me. Or.. wait, in scheme a) ControlFrame gets
the XML from the Control. Get I get my hands on it somehow? And can I make
scheme a) working without BonoboWindow?

Cheers,

Sergey