Re: BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?

> 	Then again - perhaps if you explained what you want to do in end user,
> solution neutral terms I could tackle the problem more easily :-)
The idea is xkb layout preview panel in the xkb capplet. It is not BonoboWindow,
it is usual dialog (Gtk). I have a tab "Preview" in this dialog and want to see
the following things:
1. Preview itself. Postscript (output of xkbprint) rendered by ggv component
(BonoboControl).
2. Some set of widgets (buttons) to control the control (zoom, next/prev page,
rotation).

I don't know how to ask BonoboControl to add toolbar to my dialog - that is why
I wanted to get the list of verbs and build all the buttons myself. If it does
not make any sense - I would be happy to consider any other solution.

Thank you for help,

Sergey