Re: BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?

Hi

Actually, you ignored my last mail with very important question: can I add
Dock/Toolbar (populated by BonoboControl) to my dialog? If yes - how?

> 	I think it's best to emit to just the last owner of the verb; but yes -
> you're on target :-)
Great!:) Probably I'll make the patch. Though I do not know when...

Also, yesterday I found more funny stuff in comparison of EOG and GGV:

1. (mentioned before) GGV does not show popup menu when used as control - but
EOG does (Zoom In/Zoom Out/... - total 4 items)

2. When I append my items to the menu (bonobo_ui_util_set_ui IIRC) - GGV
actually shows the popup menu with my items - but EOG still keeps its own 4
items, ignores my additions.

The life is really interesting. And bonobo controls make it even more funny:)

Cheers,

Sergey