Re: BonoboControl without BonoboWindow in GNOME2 - any better than in GNOME1?

Hi Sergey,

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 10:02, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
> About a year ago I made a lot of noise asking stupid questions
> regarding bonobo/gnome1. The major question for me at that time was
> "How to create menu/buttons for bonobo control without bonobo
> window?"  For gnome1, the answer was "it is tough business". Are
> things changed in gnome2 in any way? How could I show the popup menu
> having the BonoboControl? How could I get the list of verbs to build
> some button bar? All of this - without BonoboWindow. If there is any
> tutorial - I'd be delighted to read...

	Ok so we fixed this for the panel - in such a way that the control
itself can popup a popup that is shared between the container and the
control: You do this with: bonobo_control_do_popup AFAIR - having merged
your items into the result of:

BonoboUIComponent          *bonobo_control_get_popup_ui_component
(BonoboControl       *control);

	HTH,