Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Karl Günter Wünsch wrote:

>> Oh hey! Some good old-fashioned overreacting right here :)
> No, just my honest opinion on what has happened.

Yes, you are honestly overreacting.

>> Alexia is one of GIMP developers. You've been using results of her
>> work since 2.6 that you hold so dear to yourself.
> So she is infallible?

And again

> So you say that GIMP has become a bad tool for tasks that really need
> layers and you want to discourage me to use it in ways that previously
> worked flawlessly?

And again.

May I suggest that you take a deep breath or maybe go for a walk
before rejoining the thread? I don't think that a constructive
discussion is possible when one of the participants is overreacting
that much.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org