Re: [Gimp-developer] present xcf as what it is, a gimp project file format

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 3:01 AM, gg wrote:

> That is a fairly good indication that neither of you have anything to say other than "I know best and that's as far as it goes".

You know, I've thought of a few answers to your quite arrogant mail,
and I don't think I have a solution. No matter what I say you always
get wrong and interpret in some utterly pervert way. Best I can do is
stop participating.

Good day to you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org