Re: [Gimp-developer] present xcf as what it is, a gimp project file format

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM, gg wrote:

> It seems the "target user" argument is often cited here but they still need
> to be prevented form doing something "unsafe".
>
> do professional top end uses really need idiot proof software?

Was it a deliberate attempt to spill some oil into the fire? Thank you
for that. We are all extremely interested in another shout contest.

> Given the functionality and a GUI that is not obstructive to the job in
> hand, I don't think many of the target audience will be shooting ourselves
> in the foot.

_Our_selves?

> And if that happens I expect they would be suitably embarrassed and adult
> enough not to blame it on gimp.

Yes, I think _you_ would expect that.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org