Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Mon, 2016-02-22 at 12:56 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
I know. Like Trump and the debate about Apple, universal back-doors,
and
the rest of Pentagon et al going on and on about that encryption
equals
crime. I'm in Scandinavia. And I hope we don't have to become an
American state in the near future. Even though it's 10,000 American
soldiers in my city right now, and just a base in the eyes of the
Americans.

I think this thread is getting *way* off-topic. Please take this
discussion to another forum. It has nothing to do with Evolution per
se.

poc