Re: [Evolution] Removing Ubuntu 9.04, Installing 14.04. How to move Evo?

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 13:21 -0400, Swarup wrote:
Can someone tell me if the evo that ships with Ubuntu 14.04 still has
this tool File-> Backup, and File-> Restore? If it has the "restore"
feature, I imagine there is a good chance it may work.

        Hi,
correct, there is still the File->Backup/Restore Settings option.

3. If neither #1 nor #2 work, then I would have to go via the IMAP
route. For that, the 9.04 with its old evo will still be on the HDD.
Presuming my triple boot install works, I'll be able to go into 9.04 and
do the IMAP upload, over the course of a week's time as explained.

Right, as long as you'll still be able to boot the old system,
use the 3) as a fallback if neither 1) nor 2) will work for you.
        Bye,
        Milan