[Evolution] Removing Ubuntu 9.04, Installing 14.04. How to move Evo?

Hello,
I have been using Ubuntu 9.04 and Evolution 2.26.1 for the past five
years. This week I am going to remove Ubuntu 9.04 and install Ubuntu
14.04. Is there something special I will need to do to be able to import
the .evolution folder containing all my old mail, into the new evo
contained in Ubuntu 14.04? Will I need to create some kind of archive
folder before shutting down the old evo, or can I simply place the
old .evolution folder in the new home folder in 14.04, and the new evo
will recognize it?

Thanks,
Swarup