Re: [Evolution] Adding Public Holidays To Evolution?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Adding Public Holidays To Evolution?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:58:51 +0530

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 13:27 +0200, vincent wrote:
I've just installed evolution on lubuntu 14.04, after using TB for many
years and cannot find any recent advice, either on the forums or google
as to a workable method of adding public holidays. The most recent posts
appear to be 2005. Can evolution in fact do this, as is possible in TB?
Any help would be really appreciated.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/calendar-using-several-calendars.html
should have some info. If not, tell me what's missing. :)

Cheers,
andre

Hi Andre & Ritz,
Thanks so much for your replies. I have downloaded a holiday calendar
from the site suggested above.The almost embarrassing question I have,
is, how do I get evolution to load this? Its a html file and evo doesn't
give me the option to import this type of file.
I feel as if there is something really basic I'm missing here?
Vince