Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 14:21 -0500, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
2) Minimal window managers like FVWM typically get installed with
Xsessions which instruct GDM to handle session management.  AFAICT,
this uses gnome-session to start FVWM.  This way, all the fdo stuff
gets started, and then the other WM is run instead of Gnome.

I'm using KDM, not GDM. I've yet to try all this with GDM, but in point
of fact FVWM (which works perfectly) is also running from KDM.

poc