Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

I am also using Fedora 16. All my mail accounts but one are IMAP. The
odd one out is POP. However I doubt that that is the problem since Evo
is not asking me for any of the account passwords, it's asking 1) for my
login password, and 2) for my keyring password.

Perhaps your keyring has two keys on it and it's unlocking both (and the
time when it only needs one password, one is already unlocked).  Use
seahorse to see what's in your keyring - Evo should be storing
everything in the key labelled 'default'.

P.