Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

Patrick:

            My operative system is Fedora 16, may be they manage some issues better than other systems.  Now I'm having a little and strange problem:  in Gnome sometimes appears something saying that Gconf is not running so it can't start the Evolution configuration.  But it only happens on Gnome, never on KDE.  I will try Cinnamon and see what happens.

Aside of this, may be you have ticked the "Download at start" option  (I'm translating from Spanish).  Or maybe is the mail protocol you use.  I have a POP3 account, and download the mail only when I press the button "Send/Receive".

Maybe is a bug of your distro or version?

Regards
Sylvia