Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 17:12 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
What I think is also happening for some people who use KDE, is that
the
login keyring is not unlocked by PAM, so when Evo starts, the
gnome-keyring daemon is started and that asks for the password to the
'login' keyring, to try and find the password to unlock the default
keyring; when that doesn't work, it then asks for the password to the
default keyring.  So people get asked twice for their password.

Does all that seem logical??

I too used to think that my problems were the price of using Evo under
KDE, but since I made the changes described in my last post, the
problems have gone away. IOW Evo is not asking me for *any* password on
first use in a new KDE session.

poc